Pages

Monday, April 10, 2017

My Term 1 and 2 Goals

Indoor goals

1. I would like to tell the time more quickly.

I will do this by looking at the time more often, make a clock so I can look at it and tell the time also I can work with my mum.

2. I would like to do my 8 times tables more quickly.

I will do this by having my mum quiz me, look at my times tables book more often and make a chart on my bed room wall.

3. I would like to learn how to add fractions.

I will do this by my mum help me then quiz me, try to get 100% on mathletics and get my mum to make me understand how to add fractions.

Outdoor goals

1. I would like to throw and catch a ball.

I will do this by, learning strategies and using the best one, doing it with my brother and try to do it with one hand.

2. I would like to be better at swimming.

I will do this by trying more harder at my swimming class and learning some new moves.



-Yunseo! >o<

No comments:

Post a Comment