Pages

Friday, May 5, 2017

Mountain biking

At Camp Hunua my favourite activity was mountain biking. We needed to line up shortest to tallest and get a bike. Then we got a helmet then the instructor told us what to do after that.

I saw trees and some beautiful birds like fantails also some squashy mud but the most likely feature that I liked was the river. I heard the waves splashing loudly, it was so cool! But I was kind of cold but I was still excited but still to nervous and scared that I might fall down.

First, the instructor told us how to ride a bike, then we went around in circles a few times with the instructor then without the instructor.

Next we tried to go over the ramps. I tried about two different types of ramps in the first go then I did it about two more times. After that, I tried the sea saw it was actually super fun!

Then we did a challenge to try to get to the highest gear. I went up to gear 7 the highest gear! Well, another bike had gear 9 but all of the other bikes had only up to gear 7.

After, we went around the forest and toked turns being the leader I went around being the leader second to last, but it was still fun!

After all that we came back and we saw the rock climbing wall! “I wish I could do that again!” I said to myself as I went back. Well that was my favourite activity at camp.




By Yunseo

No comments:

Post a Comment